Current Events… Biblical Prophecy or Just seasonal changes for the world?
Greetings fellow travelers,
We have to say… there is so much going on in the world right now, it’s difficult to focus on any one news event that has prophetic implications. For example:
- Russia increasing military operation, purchasing new air craft and being invaded by locusts.
- Obama aligning himself with Iran and using U.S. tax dollars to help them fund a nuclear arsenal and fund terrorism.
- The charismatic billionaire Donald Trump, the current front runner of the Republican party nominations.
- America turning her head on Planned Parenthood and the videos showing doctors selling baby bodies and parts.
- This trans-gendered and gay/lesbian marriage movement in the U.S. and how it’s effecting free speech and religious rights for Americans.
- All the senseless black on black killings in Baltimore, Maryland.
- The worry over a possible financial collapse this September 2015.
- Will the world governments form a single financial institution and move towards a single currency?
- Is our privacy being removed by the government? Do we even have any privacy anymore?
- Is there more crime in the world and around me or do I just hear more about it because of mobile apps, social media, television, texting, email, etc.?
- Is Christianity fading away in the United States and the rest of the world? Why is church attendance in the U.S. down so much?
- What is really going to happen this September 2015 if the U.S. does not repent?
- Is the current Pope a false prophet? Is Barrack Obama the Anti-Christ?
Wow, we had to step back for a minute and really wonder. Should we be worried about all these things and the answer is no. For every time there is a season and then we found this verse:
“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
So, the world’s current troubles, whether they are prophetic signs or not, need to be brought before the Lord in prayer. He will guide us and help us to know what to do with the news. Some things should be shared and other things not.
We wish we had more time to share our feelings and thoughts about everything going on in the world and how it directly points to prophecy, but that is just impossible. We created this blog as a community. We’re just average people crying in the wilderness, wanting to share the good news of Jesus Christ and how current events could possibly be biblical prophecy.
If you would like to contribute to this blog and become an author please let us know. Email us @ email@example.com